Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have also experienced being bullied by people in my
school. Many of the boys used to
make fun of me. I went through a lot of tormenting. Everybody was ignoring me
in class. At lunch time people moved their desks away from me. I wanted to move
to the other class section from grade 7A to 7B. I only had friends in that
class. However, my school was strict with bullying. They made sure no one was being bullied by other students. They had a school counselor who helps solve problems of bullies. When someone bullies another, the bully goes
to the school counselor’s office and tells him what the bullies did. The school counselor organizes a meeting with
the bully and the bullied person. They both tell their stories of what the
bully did and why the bully bullied the person. The bullies said that they
bullied me because of certain reasons. That was how I overcame my
problem. However, the experience
made me understand how it was like to be lonely with no friends and to be
surrounded with bullies.

No comments:

Post a Comment